Has anyone ever adjust the bayswater strap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever tried to adjust their bayswater strap to make the bag bigger or smaller? It seems to be very hard when I tried it. cheers

2. Yes, I have, it was no problem.

3. I have loosened the inside strap yeah, it wasn't difficult. It might be a bit fiddly because its inside the bag but because its buckles, its not too hard.

4. #4 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
    Funny you ask this question today as ive loosed the inner straps on mine for the first time just this morning! I was running off to work and I collected a package from my building manager that just wouldnt normally have fit in my bays.

Loosening the straps did make a very big difference to the space/volume of the bag.. i think i might be able to fit the kitchen sink in here now:P

I dont think it was too difficult on my bag.. let us know how you get on.

5. I have loosened the straps on both my bayswaters, they are roomier this way and I also prefer to not have the long, loose ends of the straps hanging inside the bag.