Has anyone encountered this issue? (buyer scam)

Maybe I just didn't look around enough on their app but the shipping is really confusing (the 3 options). Had no idea that insurance would be included on the tradesy shipping. I wanted to make sure it was insured which I why I used UPS (also UPS is right next to my apt and never has a line, unlike USPS).

I emailed and asked about the shipping, that's how I knew that tradesy insured their packages if you opted to use their packaging. I was really wary about using Tradesy, but now I like them more than Poshmark. And it was convenient because the mailman could easily pick up my package since it was postage paid. I know I took a bigger cut in my profits by using the shipping materials option, but it was just easier for me and I am lazy, lol.

I emailed and asked about the shipping, that's how I knew that tradesy insured their packages if you opted to use their packaging. I was really wary about using Tradesy, but now I like them more than Poshmark. And it was convenient because the mailman could easily pick up my package since it was postage paid. I know I took a bigger cut in my profits by using the shipping materials option, but it was just easier for me and I am lazy, lol.
haha I'm super lazy too. Do they just send you a usps box and shipping label? How long does it take to get to you?

haha I'm super lazy too. Do they just send you a usps box and shipping label? How long does it take to get to you?

Yep! They give you everything...shipping label with protective sleeve for the box, box, dustbag (which is good quality, I might add!), a zip tag to attach to your merchandise, and a little card for your buyer. It took about a couple days for the shipping materials to get to me but I kept my buyers in the loop.

Yep! They give you everything...shipping label with protective sleeve for the box, box, dustbag (which is good quality, I might add!), a zip tag to attach to your merchandise, and a little card for your buyer. It took about a couple days for the shipping materials to get to me but I kept my buyers in the loop.
good info! thanks so much. Will most likely do that if i ever sell anything on there again :smile:

good info! thanks so much. Will most likely do that if i ever sell anything on there again :smile:
Keep in mind that if you opt for the Tradesy package option, it'll cost the buyer a lot more than $8.50 shipping label. Depending on the size of is required it can run as much as $35. Shipping label is just that, a USPS label with full insurance but you have to provide your own packaging. Buyers and sellers should really read FAQ section which outlines all the options and costs.