Has anyone else seen this?! I loved it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL!!! :woohoo:

2. Haha I love him!

3. you go boo. forget suze. you get yo' bag!

4. Did he REALLY think he was gonna get approved?! :roflmfao:

5. That is the MOST hillarious video I have ever seen! Suze Orman will hate me silly!! if she knows how I spend vs save haha:yahoo:

6. :lolots::lolots::lolots:

7. That is hilarious!

8. :lolots::lolots::lolots:

9. LMAO!!! Ty for posting this!

10. If he actually has the $1070, he should take $500 of it and pay his CC bill, then use the rest to buy an authentic pre-loved speedy on ebay.

11. ^ITA with Baglady14^ He should pay off the cc debt ASAP and then consider an eBay purchased vintage Epi Speedy. :yes:

I can afford boutique but I like me some vintage and there are no new Red Epi Speedies in gold hardware made these days. Besides, I love the 1990s colours better.

12. LOL! That is so me. I am terrible for buying things I don't need when I can't afford it. Though at least I don't have any credit card debt now!

13. I also agree with Baglady. That would solve this problem; drop his monthly expenses and get him a bag!! It was still a funny video.

Off topic - I love the Suze Orman skits on SNL!

14. LOL:lol: