Has anyone else requested a MMS in Petrol?

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I'm new to all of this but I did put a request in. How do Bespoke orders come about? After a certain amount of people request a bag in a particular color? I got my Black Crash Hug Me today and am totally enthralled and i MUST have a MMS in Petrol. Then I'll feel complete and maybe start trying to gather a few older styles if they ever pop up on ebay.

congrats lexie, please post pics and a review! is the black crash all that it's supposed to be? i wonder how it drapes on the relatively unconstructed hug me?

congrats lexie, please post pics and a review! is the black crash all that it's supposed to be? i wonder how it drapes on the relatively unconstructed hug me?

Well, while still new I suppose it'll hold it's shape for awhile. It pouches slightly while I carry it but when sat down it still sits up. I can tell though, it won't be long until it starts slouching big time.

HugMe1.JPGHugMe2.JPG

My pic makes it look really glitzy and it's not. It's absolutely gorgeous and is well beyond my expectations.

So who else wants a MMS in Petrol? I can't imagine they'd show the bag in the magazine without any intentions of making it.

Hi Lexie! I have requested the MMS in both wine and petrol! Both colors are so beautiful. :yes:
Usually, Jackie wants seven interested ladies to order a bespoke bag, but I just got an email from Ashley that the wine MMS is going to be made with only five people signed up since it is a new design.
I really think there may be five of us wanting the petrol already! I put $180 deposit down on the wine today.

Okay...question. I put in a request and for the first day my request was listed there below the request area. It's gone now. Is that normal or should I put it in again? This is going to be my next bag. I am dieing for it. I really want to get another Balenciaga and a Chloe but I decided to stay the course and wait for a MMS Petrol.

And does anyone know, after they accept a bespoke order, how long it takes to actually get the bag? Month? 3 Months?

And does anyone know, after they accept a bespoke order, how long it takes to actually get the bag? Month? 3 Months?

LOL!! Can you read my mind???!!!!!

Anyways......we placed a bespoke for the LMMidis in purple and matte chocolate back in April and I believe they arrived in May??

The pewter LM/LMMidi took longer because the workshop was on Holidays in August, otherwise it normally takes 6-8 weeks.

Lexie, that Black Crash Hug Me is delish! We're bag twins now!!!!

LOL!! Can you read my mind???!!!!!

Lexie, that Black Crash Hug Me is delish! We're bag twins now!!!!

Oh, and am I ever loving it. It was so much more than I expected. I wondered If I'd love the Crash leather as much as I'd hope and I do. I can see how I won't have to baby it. I didn't even treat it with Wilsons because I don't think it needs it.

I think it's just so cool. The coolest bag I've ever had. Now I am wanting every BE I see. Only the Mini Love Me didn't thrill me. Too small, I didn't like the drawstring, and I didn't care for the ultra shiny leather. But I can see many more BE's in my future.

lexie i just got the love me mini and it's bigger than i thought!! it's a great size bag there are modelling pics on the threads. i was overwhelmed by my love me at first, even though she is so darn gorgeous and hot pink!!! my LMM feels more effortless chic.

i am so pleased you love your new BE bag. tell me - do you carry it or do you use the messanger strap. I am surprised at how much i love the messanger strap on this bag as i thought i would tote it around

lexie i just got the love me mini and it's bigger than i thought!! it's a great size bag there are modelling pics on the threads. i was overwhelmed by my love me at first, even though she is so darn gorgeous and hot pink!!! my LMM feels more effortless chic.

i am so pleased you love your new BE bag. tell me - do you carry it or do you use the messanger strap. I am surprised at how much i love the messanger strap on this bag as i thought i would tote it around

Yep I would say that the LMM is not that much smaller than the hug me...

Oh but the Hug Me has a 7 inch width and that is where the big difference is. The HugMe has loads of extra room for me. In The LMM I was about filled to capacity. I think it's because of it's more narrow width. I also wanted didn't care for the open top.
I am pretty much a handleld Gal. I haven't used the strap yet and probably won't. But we'll be going to a Museum next week so maybe that will be the occassion.