Has anyone else noticed this on the website?

Jrs1672

Jun 30, 2011
I've been meaning to bring this up in some post that I've seen regarding new colors of Epi and/or Vernis. This only applies to the Epi subject, but, after reading post about speculation on new colors, I never saw anyone mention this info that is on the LV website. Its in the detailed description for the dpi keep all 45 in the mens section, describing how gold hardware is available on some color and silver on others. It was there before LV updated there website recently, but Im wondering if this is old info as some of the colors mentioned are moka and mandarin, or if this is new info. And I'm surprised no one has brought this up earlier as Ive been aware of it for a while now, just haven't posted asking.
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1529254&stc=1&d=1322010072

Attachments

• epi colors? copy.jpg
    epi colors? copy.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 275
I hadnt noticed this, but a little off topic, when I purchased my Artsy and Speedy the other day, the description for the Artsy was in Italian and the Speedy was in German! Even tho I was on the USA website...I guess they still have a few kinks to work out! :P

I hadnt noticed this, but a little off topic, when I purchased my Artsy and Speedy the other day, the description for the Artsy was in Italian and the Speedy was in German! Even tho I was on the USA website...I guess they still have a few kinks to work out! :P

I noticed that too! I kept switching back and forth between different sizes of the ebene nf and each was in a different language! I even went back to make sure I was in the American site:biggrin: And my password didn't work so I had to re-set it--very strange...