Has anyone else noticed a ton of H at Last Call/Saks Off Fifth Lately? (LOTS of pics)

Aug 21, 2018
Hey darlings, I'm a DC TPFer and I've been seeing loads of Bs and Ks at the Saks and Neimans outlets here lately. Am I the only one??! Hows the H stock in similar outlets in other cities? It caught me so off guard the first time I noticed one at SOF. I feel like I see more H in store than I do in "wildlife sightings" in this area! Just sharing some lovely finds and eye candy on this rainy Tuesday afternoon!

First up, Rouge Grenat B30 in Togo with PHW and Gold Kelly 32 in Epsom with PHW spotted at SOF Rockville, plus two large Evelyns (one in gold, idk the other hue) and one small yellow one on the other side of the case. IMG_2288.JPGIMG_2280.JPG

Next- 19 year old Gold B35 in Courchevel with GHW spotted at Last Call Mosaic District
IMG_5746.jpg IMG_5745 2.jpg

Latest- PRISTINE Gold Sellier K35 in Gold with GHW and a Large Yellow Evelyn (not sure of the exact hue) in Clemence also spotted at Last Call Mosaic District
IMG_5145.JPG IMG_5748_Facetune_21-08-2018-18-19-25.jpg IMG_5153.JPG

And last but not least, a STUNNING Rouge H B35 in Epsom, spotted at Last Call as well.
IMG_5162.JPG IMG_5154.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5160.JPG
    IMG_5160.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,473
Good to know. I'm new to H so I'd love the chance to see some of these bags in person. Maybe I'll swing by Mosaic...

That's exactly what I utilized their selection for when I was contemplating a B35 over a B30. Beware though, there's a particularly snobbish manager at that store. She wouldn't give me the time of day (or even place a bag in my hands) until she saw my B in the crook of my arm. Then her demeanor changed entirely, it was as if I'd suddenly become worth her time. I've heard horror stories of snobbery at H boutiques (though I've only experienced kindness at mine) but at an OUTLET store? Girl please. Her behavior was so deplorable that a store associate asked that I report her to Neiman's corporate HR.

I remember seeing some H bags and scarves at the Saks outlet at the Waikele Outlet in Hawaii last year. I was not sure if those were new or preloved goods.
Anyhow the price was high, it's the only think I can remember.

Saks used to have a deal with LXR & Co. Perhaps that's where the LXR stock is sold since they have closed their Beverly Hills store (at least). LXR has always been overpriced.

The bags are priced at a premium, but for people who just want to buy a Birkin or Kelly, instead of building a relationship with a store, this might be a good way to go for them. There are other resellers online who might offer more competitive pricing, but there are people who prefer to see the goods in person first for something this expensive.

Reactions: theVirginienne
That's exactly what I utilized their selection for when I was contemplating a B35 over a B30. Beware though, there's a particularly snobbish manager at that store. She wouldn't give me the time of day (or even place a bag in my hands) until she saw my B in the crook of my arm. Then her demeanor changed entirely, it was as if I'd suddenly become worth her time. I've heard horror stories of snobbery at H boutiques (though I've only experienced kindness at mine) but at an OUTLET store? Girl please. Her behavior was so deplorable that a store associate asked that I report her to Neiman's corporate HR.
Yikes! Perhaps they got your message because the woman I talked to that day couldn't have been nicer. She showed me the Kelly and Evelyne on display, then offered to go scour the back for Evies in different colors.