Has anyone else ever vacilated between two sizes? Like 32 vs 28 kelly?

i'm actually quite the opposite to you-- once i have my mind set on a size i tend not to be swayed by any other size :lol:
It really does sound like you'd be better off with a 32cm kelly though, the size will be a better "fit" to your height, i feel! I'm 5'6 and when i tried on a 28cm kelly some time ago even i felt it was a bit too small for me :yes:

I am trying to find a home for this great 32 v. 28 comparison (credit goes to another blog at another Japanese reseller site (not Mika)) -- the site indicates the model's height at 160 cm

I am 5'6"...5'9" or so in heels...and also "broad"...

Birkin in 35...Kelly in 35 or 28...actually love the 28...seems funky/interesting to me...Kelly in retourne only...

Same here re height and bag preferences.

I have one 30 Birkin which I hardly ever use because I think it looks daft and dinky on me, even upsized now to 40, which I love.

For me the Kellys have to be 25, 28 or 35. I re-confirmed this again recently with an ebene 32 retourne (this was my 4th try-on, since everyone keeps raving about the 32), but it doesn't look right. Frumpy on me.

And SoCal - "broad"? No. A broad, yes. (j/k)

tokyo girl, These pictures were really interesting! I decided to go with the 32, but - the 32 on me looks more like the 28 looks on you - you must be petite. I am not an amazon, but I think I am taller.
I love my new 32 but I suspect I may still like a 28 in another color or leather, as a dressy bag.

jedimaster, oh no, that is not me! I wish I was that slender and feminine.

Actually, I think it is the photo of a SA at this reseller site. In Japan, many of the reseller stores the SA wears gloves (and not infrequently politely requests the customer to also wear gloves).

Jedi - don't know if this will help, but I have both 32 and 28 Kellys, and 28 in retourne and sellier...I was so surprised at how much smaller the 28 retourne appears next to the 28 sellier. So I reckon if you're set on reoturne, go with a 32 - it's smaller in appearance to the sellier, and a fab size for your height. I wear both, prefer the 28 sellier above all else (I am into very compact, ladylike looks with my Kellys, though), and I am right on 5'6".