Has anyone else ever ordered new Speedy handles?

I never got speedy handles replaced. The service normally take 4-6 weeks..but can also get up to 10 weeks. I think sometime in Sept,the workshop closed for 2 weeks. You should give your SA a call for update.

I did after 6 weeks, they told me the US was all out of speedy handles and that they were going to have to send it to France. I couldn't understand how they could be all out when they make speedies here in the US too.

I miss my Speedy!

I did after 6 weeks, they told me the US was all out of speedy handles and that they were going to have to send it to France. I couldn't understand how they could be all out when they make speedies here in the US too.

I miss my Speedy!

I bet you are missing your speedy..

It doesn't make sense at all!!! I agree with you, it doesn't make any sense at all..

I sent mine to have all the leather replaced in Dec and didn't get it back till May! I am not sure where it was sent to be repaired but it was quite a long time. Most people don't get the bag on the estimated time. Hang in there girl...she'll be back soon.

I bought my speedy in February of 2006 - so it's only about 8 months old. Unfortunately, I go to the tanning bed a lot and I was picking it up to walk out of the room and then going to wash my hands and it tanned the handles - ICK!

Just curious...how much is it to replace the handles? It is good to know they do that (I'm so nuts I rarely touch them...just slide my arm through and carry her that way!)