has anyone done the "in store pickup"

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
When I called my local boutique to see if they had the ergo pleated satchels she said only in signature. But when I use the store pickup feature on the website it says that my local boutique has them. Which one should I trust???

Trust what the store says, but ask if they might have the stock in the back and just have not opened it.... Sometimes it is in transit and they see it's arrived, but the person at the store doesn't know what's in the boxes. They should have these bags, or at least some of them.

well I decided I'm going to keep my white Ali, because I love the style of the bag so much. Soooooo I just placed an order for the natural pleated ergo satchel :smile: It's a very neutral color and it'll go with just about anything I wear!!! It'll be ready for pickup within 3 hours
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :yahoo:

Yeh! You will love it! I have it and its a great color choice! although I think the burnt orange is a great color also!

Excellent!!

Yeah, I think the burnt orange is what I'm going to go with, although I'm tempted on the white. Or maybe I'll get two of them, even though I don't really need two bags like this. :graucho:

I think any of them are great choices! The only thing is that the natural scratches really bad from what I've had two SAs tell me...and it's noticeable, supposedly not as easy to deal with as the Legacy?? Don't know, but quite frankly, many of my bags scratch easily, and I deal! The burnt orange return I looked at also had quite a few scratches.

I have been wearing this bag for a week or more just changed her out today because it is rainy hard today. I did noticed when i put her in the dust bag that she had a few scatches so i used apple care on her last night and they blended in. Its such a cute bag and style so I will deal!

I have been wearing this bag for a week or more just changed her out today because it is rainy hard today. I did noticed when i put her in the dust bag that she had a few scatches so i used apple care on her last night and they blended in. Its such a cute bag and style so I will deal!

Ok, that's good... It's probably best to condition it, as that will probably minimize scratches. I'm definitely not the type that worries excessively about scratches, and in most cases, I like a more distressed weathered look. My clay Gigi is the worst about it..and I love it!!