Has anyone dealt with law5679 on ebay?

you hit the button next to the "quote" button and the green "+" sign becomes a red "-" sign. select the other replies that you would like to quote by clicking the green "+" signs and you can do this across pages. At the last reply you would like to copy click on the "quote" button and it should bring you to an advanced reply window with all the replies quoted for you.

i hope that was not too confusing.

I have not dealt with her before but i know she mainly sell vintage bags and it's quite rare. If i don't mistaken, is she a pfer? I'm not sure as i thought i've seen the same pfer ID.

Anyway, i ever posted some qns before not abt authenticity but it's abt shipping, she did replied me.

Not sure when you emailed her, (and I've never dealt with her so don't know her at all) but I just want to let you know it is/was a holiday starting April 19th so maybe that's why she didn't answer? But I totally agree with you about being turned off...if someone acts that way before the sale, I can only imagine how they'd be after the sale if something wasn't quite right!!!

^She answered a couple other tPFers right away the day after I emailed. I emailed two days in a row, stating I hadn't heard back the first time and still, nothing. She is probably selective about who she replies to and doesn't care because her items sell. I personally find her business practices to be less than stellar.

She is probably reading this... most sellers know about tPF and lurk here as read-only members. I was quite put off that she never replied and find her actions to be rude and unprofessional. I help my sister run her ebay business and we treat every customer the way we would like to be treated when shopping, answering all questions, even the stupid ones (and we get a lot of those...).

Roey, I hope you find a better bag elsewhere for less money!!! People are weird, and it's not just ebay. But even so, it still surprises me how some stay in business.