Has anyone dealt with law5679 on ebay?

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
This seller always has nice Chanel bags but seems extremely rude in that questions are never answered, even if they're not about authenticity.

Just wondering if he/she is reputable.

^Thanks. She may not be answering my question because the word vintage is in my ebay ID. Some sellers, thinking the intention is to resell their merchandise for profit, deliberately won't answer my questions. The vintage pertains to jewelry though, my sister's business, and I use her ID to buy and sell bags since the feedback is already established.

I won't be purchasing from her store if she can't be bothered to show common courtesy.

That's very strange. I've bought from several times and she is very nice. She and I were actually chit-chatting back and forth for a while. Send her another email....maybe she never received your first one.

She won't answer authenticity questions but mine wasn't about that. It really frosts me when sellers think they're above answering questions from potential buyers. I am past giving people the benefit of the doubt nowadays.

How on earth do you multi-quote? I keep clicking on the icon to quote both handbag-ho and allbrands replies and nothing is happening!

To both of you: Thanks so much for offering to email her for me. Habernita was able to provide more info having emailed the seller herself. If a seller will not grant me the common courtesy of answering questions then I refuse to purchase from them, even if I love what they're selling.

How on earth do you multi-quote? I keep clicking on the icon to quote both handbag-ho and allbrands replies and nothing is happening!

To both of you: Thanks so much for offering to email her for me. Habernita was able to provide more info having emailed the seller herself. If a seller will not grant me the common courtesy of answering questions then I refuse to purchase from them, even if I love what they're selling.

roey- I want to know too, I had seen others do it w/4 replys at a time:confused1:
and I agreed w/ you on that too.