Has anyone compared the large and small Sabrina IRL???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious if anyone has seen both of these bags IRL and can compare the size differences???

I know the approx. dimensions of each, but I'm just looking for a RL comparison and what you think about the small size. Based on posted dimensions I found from searcing a previous thread, it almost seems the H/W is smaller than the Coach catalog for the smaller size Sabrina. :wtf: I know sometimes Coach dimensions are off, though. I like the magenta color, but it's only available in the smaller size at this point...just not sure I want that size in a satchel!

Also, anyone have the strap and handle drop lengths of these bags???

Thanks guys!!

2. I saw both of them last night and in my opinion the small is WAY smaller than the large.

I can't think of any bag to compare them to but I will be getting the large for sure.

I should have whipped out my camera phone for stealth pics

3. Thanks Tara...that's what I was afraid of... I think I better order the large!!

4. What are the dimensions for the sizes? and prices? XD ^^;

5. Will the large come in Cherry?