Has anyone bought the White Pleated Ergo satchel???

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I really like the color, and I'm thinking about selling my White Ali on Ebay.
Anyone have any modeling pics??

12248_b4wt_a0_front

Sorry, no modeling pics but I did inquire about this bag. In fact, I almost ordered a pleated satchel, but ordered the sunflower Bridgit instead, lol! I still can't make up my mind on which color pleated satchel to get TBH, and I would like to see them all IRL first. I've only seen the burnt orange so far, which I love, but other colors are still calling out to me..the white color is one of them! In fact, this is the bag that my SA mentioned liking so much. Not sure if you're looking for a bright stark white or off white color, but I thought I would mention this satchel is actually more of a cream color (maybe parchment), supposedly VERY beautiful. I thought it was going to be really white from the photos, but I was pleased to find out it's not.

I can't wait to get to the store to see it! If nobody posts pics for you, and I happen to make it to the boutique this weekend (not sure on that), I'll try to take photos and post them so you can see the color...at least I assume based on what she said that they have them at the store. It's so confusing for me...I'll never be able to make up my mind!

Well, if you like the have a white bag to use for the summer and are planning to sell your white Ali, then get the white. If you are looking for something different, perfect for spring and still can be used year round as a classic with some color, I highly recommend the burnt orange. Whichever you choose you cant go wrong. These bags are really beautiful.

I just got this one ladies-- really sweet story. My SA at my local COACH boutique came out with the catalog and told me about how they were a limited edition, etc. I brought the catalog home and showed my husband. A few days later (as i was driving my son home from school), i get a call from my phone and it's my COACH SA. I asked how he got my number and my dearest husband, gave it to him. He (my hubby) called the store and ordered it for me but had no idea about the color, so he asked my SA to call me and ask as a suprise. Pretty sweet!

In any case, it's not as stark white as the picture. I would say it's more an off-white, but definitely beautiful. I will try to send you all pictures when i get a chance. Just wanted to share my story.

I agree, its probably about the same color as the white ali is, not stark white like the pebbled ergo bags were but more of a parchment color I think. Your Coach store should have them by now so you might try calling and asking.