Has anyone bought the metallic green flap from Act II (or seen in person?)

Marleah

Feb 12, 2014
Yes, I am obsessed!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the metallic green flap ( or any of the metallic green pieces ) OR seen them in person?

I am curious what you thought. Is the green as pretty in person as it is in pictures? Is it as dark and saturated as I think it is? Sometimes photos can be misleading ;)

Do you think a med/large or Jumbo in this color would be too overwhelming? I love color, but would love to hear what others think :smile:

I passed on a med/large today and wondering if I made a mistake. I do have a woc coming my way (fingers crossed) and think I would use it more often than the flap.

I also heard there was a mini -- has anyone purchased a mini from Act II? Can you tell me how long the strap drop is? I'm a chunky monkey and length matters :lol:

IRL, the metallic green caviar CF looks similar to the black metallics caviar CF in 18C. Different green caviar colors between the boy and CF in 18S, didn’t take any pics. IMO, WOC prob better choice.

Thank you so much JK! :smile:
I didn't realize the green colors were different between the boy and the classic flap -- I thought it was just the hardware that was different.

Thanks for sharing! It's difficult when I don't live near boutiques or dept stores that carry Chanel.. photos and TPF members input are what I gather most of my information from.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I am keen to know as well as I have not seen the mini in the green. I actually love the shade of the green boy in the ghw. Like you, I have only seen pictures and hope the colour looks as good in person.

Reactions: Christofle
57822221-D461-4E23-966E-522C9C3444BF.jpeg D4F98D0E-D672-4237-AB4C-3FC8D0A25001.jpeg

I got the card case and I am completely obsessed with it! It’s one of those pieces that’s so unique because of how iridescent it is. It makes me smile every time I look at it . Because it is caviar it reminds me of a reptile or dragon LOL The second picture captures the green color more accurately . It’s definitely a vivid emerald green , it’s so beautiful!

View attachment 3985036 View attachment 3985035

I got the card case and I am completely obsessed with it! It’s one of those pieces that’s so unique because of how iridescent it is. It makes me smile every time I look at it . Because it is caviar it reminds me of a reptile or dragon LOL The second picture captures the green color more accurately . It’s definitely a vivid emerald green , it’s so beautiful!

SO PRETTY!!

Do I need a med/large? I'm driving myself nuts thinking about this...crazy how we can obsess over a handbag!
I think since it is so bright, a woc is a good choice. But I love brights and bling. Med/large might be just what the doctor ordered lol.

SO PRETTY!!

Do I need a med/large? I'm driving myself nuts thinking about this...crazy how we can obsess over a handbag!
I think since it is so bright, a woc is a good choice. But I love brights and bling. Med/large might be just what the doctor ordered lol.
Marleah, Did you end up getting M/L ? or WOC ? I want a bag preferably a mini in this color/leather.

Marleah, Did you end up getting M/L ? or WOC ? I want a bag preferably a mini in this color/leather.
No, I haven't gotten anything yet - thought I had a woc lined up but the SA ended up being a real flake and backtracked on getting one for me. (She is getting one, but can't promise I'll be the one to get it anymore)

I think NM got minis in but in extremely limited amounts ... not sure about boutiques or other dept stores :smile:

Hi Marleah, I'm a neutrals gal and generally don't love bling yet still got this in m/l (on its way). For me, wocs just aren't a useful size and I think this bag can be used as a day bag easily. I imagine wearing it with black pumps, a black skirt and simple white satin top with the bag as a pop of colour. I also think classic flaps are so much more beautiful than wocs. So if you love the colour, I'd go for the m/l over the WOC. Which is not to excuse your SA, whose attitude is the ultimate high of rudeness and snark, and who frankly doesn't deserve her job. I'm sorry you had that experience, I know how annoying it is. Let us know what you decide xoxoxo