Has anyone bought sunglasses?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like a couple of the new styles, and bought the white cruise glasses last year.

But at 500+ I am not 'sold'....there are so many other things I want.

:supacool:

2. I am not crazy about LV shades personally. I do agree that for the $$$ they carge, you can get something else/better. The only pair of LV sunnies I did like were the Millionaire ones. But they were WAY out of my price range!!!:nuts:

3. I lke the Millionaires too! I am curious, does anyone know how much they retail for?

4. $1k USD for Millionaires. Mark up on eBay is so high but people buy them!!

LV_addoct, you have to consider that these glasses are all handmade... is wat the SA told me at Saks when I said thats a lot for sunglasses

5. If I am going to spend $500 on glasses, I would rather it be Chanel. I would be curious as to the durability of them however. I know Chanel sunnies last forever and are made really really well. I also think with most of my bags being LV I would feel to matchy matchy...kwim?

6. hmm.. I'm not even sure whether I like the Milllionaires because of the sunglasses themselves... or for that awesome display box!!

7. :graucho:
    [​IMG]
    the pleasure of wearing them and the bragging rights are SOOOOO worth the money :P and i think LV sunglasses are of higher quality because they produce all their their own sunglasses... Chanel, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana are all made by Safilo.

8. ^^^ LUCKY!!!:nuts:

9. Deluxe, that box rocks! So jealous!

I know what you mean about the chanel glasses there are a couple I really like...that what I have been debating...they are about 350..so...

10. I totally agree! I'm a big fan of Chanel sunglasses, Oliver Peoples, a little Gucci and Dior....Mostly Chanel though, I can almost get two pairs of Chanel for one of the lower priced LV's.....and I always find styles that I love!

11. I prefer other sunnies to LV. I tried on a few at the store and they just don't fit my facial frame.

Chanel, Gucci, Dior, and everyone else makes some that fit me.

12. i bought the men's faux semblant rectangle ecaille sunglasses in may 06. i really like them, and i think they feel more substantial and worth the money than most other sunglass brands. everytime i try on guccis or diors or marc jacobs', they just feel too brittle.

and yes, they were hella expensive. but at least they come with a good warranty and arent all over the place like gucci sunnies are ;)

13. I take what I said back!!! I am now a proud owner of GINA shades and haven't taken them off since I got them!!!:love:

14. :girlsigh: :girlsigh: :girlsigh:

congrats! I LOVE the Gina, but I've lost so many sunglasses (and watches while we are at it) by now that I have to stick to cheaper ones :crybaby:

15. I don't have a pair, but my mom does. I think it's pretty cool how they have an Eastern version that better suits Asian faces/noses. I'm not sure if this is the case with every style, but it is for the Obsession Round pair.

If I wasn't so afraid of wearing contacts or getting laser eye surgery, I'd be all over a pair of LV sunglasses! :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice