Has anyone bought from Fashion Fullfilled before?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Supposedly they are "an authentic designer discount store". Discount and designer do not sound right together. Anyone have experience dealing with them? Found their Instagram today.

2. Today on fashionfulfilled's IG, they posted a gorgeous medium Nightingale bag for $1149. I just left a comment asking them how they are able to offer discounts on their bags. Let's see if they respond and what their response would be. I tried looking on their website for more info but there wasn't anything listed.

Anyone know of them and have had experience?

3. Their response is that they work closely with manufacturers in Europe in the overstocked market and reduce their potential profit to provide the discount to customers.

4. That sounds suspicious, AnnaFreud. I hope someone else who knows more will respond.

I have seen discounted designer bags on Overstock.com, so I suppose the idea that there is sometimes an overstock of such items isn't that absurd. But even Overstock only has their Givenchy, Fendi, Chloe, Burberry, Prada, etc. marked down MAYBE around 20%. A new medium Nightingale for 1149? Sounds too good to be true.

5. Good point. Thanks for replying.