has anyone bought damier azur and havent used it yet?

I bought mine as a little sumer clutch for weddings and such...i don't really wear pastels or light colors so it's not the best pick for me. Oh well...

I bought my mini pochette 2 months ago and it hasn't seen the daylight yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to use it this summer because it's just so adorable!

lol. i was like that at first but thought why should i keep inside its box when i paid good money for it. so now i carry it alot and its still looking good as new.

i bought the keepall50. I have not used it yet, only because I have not yet been on a summer get-away yet!

I am confident that it will not get dirty. It is LV, quality and stylish!

I never carried mine, ended up returning it. I love how it looks on others but it just wasn't me.

I did the same with my bag. I was on the waiting list for about 2 months and ended up travelling an hour into the city after work just to buy it. One week later it was still sitting in its box so I exchanged it for the Damier instead.

I want to see how it will look once the patina settles in after a year or so before purchasing mine. I'll probably get the pochette later this year.

Not me, I broke my azur speedy out the very next day!
I think it will be pretty durable; I don't mud wrestle or wallow in dirt and I really think it would take that much to stain the azur canvas. hehehe..........