Has anyone been to the Gilroy Outlet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't been to an outlet, but am tempted after I keep hearing about the great deals all of you have found at the outlets. Has anyone got to the Gilroy outlet? If so, what did you see there?
    Lainy:smile:

2. yes! I was there a week ago when I was visiting my folks! I got a magenta madison kisslock wallet and the legacy should bag. There was a ton of patent ergos and legacy leather. I didn't look at the signature.

3. Hi Spykitty:

Thanks for the info. Did you see any Madelines or Carlys?

Lainy

4. #4 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    I was there last Wednesday evening and saw quite a few Carlys... khaki signature with turquoise (teal), baby blue, and dark brown (bronze??) leather trim/strap. They were sitting on a table towards the back of the store and I think that they were 40% off the outlet price.

They also had the gold and black lurex bags in the clearance section; 50% off the red lined/lowest marked price. Some of the gold lurex bags were the ones with the gold studs on the leather straps. I picked up a signature stripe top handle pouch in gold for only $44.99 after the add'l 50% disocunt, which is an excellent price considering that I almost paid full retail ($98) for a singature khaki/gold capacity wristlet at my local Macy's.

5. Thanks Expy00 for the information. I really want a black leather large Carly. I hoping they get some and at a great price. If they do, I would grab it.

6. anyone seen hamptone vintage mini shopper in espresso or koala keyfob in gilroy ? thanks in advance, i really want em both :smile: