Has Anyone Been to Off 5th Recently?

any location at all. I'm sure their merchandise can't vary that much. If there's yellow stuff at one, there's a chance there's yellow bags at another location. Just don't want to waste a trip.

Hey Frances Bean, I went up to the Miromar Outlets in Estero, FL a few weeks ago and the Off 5th outlet there had a "sling" in a buttery color. I didn't look too closely, but it might be worth a shot.

Didn't see anything MJ in yellow the other night in Folsom. I think distribution of items vary by store because I NEVER see any of the stuff others describe in their locals. What I saw on Friday: The Kira turnlock flap in turquoise, looks green), sunglasses and some wallet, pouch items in bright blue calf.

I'll keep my eyes out though - we have so little MJ stuff come in, it is often squished behind the displays.

oooh, dont mean to hijack your post, Frances Bean.....but i too been wanting a light yellowish MJ bag esp. that butterscotch color. if the price is right, i'd get it being so short of $$ right now. :sad:

Off 5th in LI, New York has a few in butterscoth Stella in the old style. The plaque inside the bag said it's limited edition. They also have it in white and a brown one with the silver pushlock. It is priced at $499 and I saw it yesterday.

^ I too saw some limited edition stellas in Butterscotch (they had 4!!!) at the Off 5th at Woodbury Commons Outlets in NY. They also had an off white color. They were $529 (I think) I tried them on, it was gorgeous and yet I still managed to walk away from it.

Off 5th- 845.928.4351 (call them!)

^ I too saw some limited edition stellas in Butterscotch (they had 4!!!) at the Off 5th at Woodbury Commons Outlets in NY. They also had an off white color. They were $529 (I think) I tried them on, it was gorgeous and yet I still managed to walk away from it.

Off 5th- 845.928.4351 (call them!)

the limited ed. has the buckles instead of the pushlocks on the front pockets, right? am i the only one that actually prefers the pushlocks???