Has anyone been to a LV store lately?

I went last Saturday to the Somerset (MI) boutique and it was jamming! There had to be at least 20 customers, several buying, and 6 very busy SA's.....I wasn't looking at bags however so I didn't pay attention to what they had/didn't have. I did see a Affiche mini-pochette in the display case near the sunglasses : )

I guess I got very very lucky last week, they had 6 of the 7 bags I asked for (and that 7th one wasn't even for me personally, I was just checking for someone else), and I wouldn't say that the shelves were empty either (but who knows what they had in the back)

There's nothing here in NYC. I've been to Soho, 5th Ave and Bloomie's in the past month (a few visits to Bloomie's), and they don't have any of the lower priced bags. They have NOTHING in mono except Keepalls. I've seen Stresa, Mahinas, RF pieces, vernis SLGs, MC Speedy and a few other MC pieces.

There's nothing here in NYC. I've been to Soho, 5th Ave and Bloomie's in the past month (a few visits to Bloomie's), and they don't have any of the lower priced bags. They have NOTHING in mono except Keepalls. I've seen Stresa, Mahinas, RF pieces, vernis SLGs, MC Speedy and a few other MC pieces.

That is just amazing to me...that they are completely out of all mono except for keepalls in NYC of all places!!!

Apologies for being off-topic, but I just want to say that AECornell--your azur Speedy with the pink scarf looks just gorgeous! So pretty!!!

So I went to LV today...they have next to nothing!!! I couldn't believe it--about a month or so ago they had everything I wanted to see. Today they had no mono that I can remember seeing. They had a few epi and vernis pieces and that was about it!! I asked if the shortage would be over by the holiday season, and they said they couldn't say for sure---I sure hope so!!!

I guess since LV just bought a stake in Hermes (about $2 billion worth), there is no money left to pay for materials and labor to make their own bags. :wtf:

@Spicy87

I visited the LV store in Düsseldorf and they had some Speedys there. Although Speedys are sold out online you perhaps can get one in a store. I bought a key pouch in Ebene, sold out online, but they had some in stock there^^.

Stacy31, were you at the Ross Park store? I have been giving my husband some heavy hints about getting me a new Speedy 30- I sold mine, and the regret is killing me. I was actually going to go today to look around, but ended up staying home. I was just there a month or so ago, and they were crazy busy and everything seemed stocked up!