Has anyone been able to do TTS on Lanvin satin ballets???

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I'm desperate! I can't find my size in my beloved Lanvin black satin ballets. If I am a US 7.5/8 (mostly 8), any way I could make a 38 work??????????? Please say yes, please say yes. lol

OR, has anyone seen them available anywhere else besides Barneys???

I've been able to wear them TTS...i actually like them TTS in comparison to a half-size bigger!--but mine are leather so it might be different for satin. otherwise, you should fit the 38..

e, would love to tell you yes, but everything I have read says the satin runs smaller than the others. I went up 1 whole size in the patent, but I probably would have been fine with 1/2 size as well. Unlike CL's where I can't stand slippage because the shoe flies off my foot I figured I would rather add something if they were too big. But I think you would really be pushing it for the 8. But you never know, see what others think. I am pretty new to Lanvin ;)

I am also a 7.5/8 and all my flats are a 38.5 or 39... I wish I had better news for you. If they don't fit, do you think you could resell them on eBay at what you got them for?? Or will you be able to return them? It's always worth a shot, but I agree with the other posters that satin is less forgiving.

letsgo, thanks, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

lorr, new to Lanvin, huh? Do I sense another addiction happening? lol j/k Thanks, I think you and rdgldy are right...unfortunately. My SA can only find a 38 and then it jumps up to a 39.5. Sucky part is, I know a 38.5 or a 39 would work. Oh well.

I am also a 7.5/8 and all my flats are a 38.5 or 39... I wish I had better news for you. If they don't fit, do you think you could resell them on eBay at what you got them for?? Or will you be able to return them? It's always worth a shot, but I agree with the other posters that satin is less forgiving.

Thanks meggy. :crybaby: I waited too long to get them. I could kick my own a$$ right now! lol

Barneys has the blue/black w/grosgrain trim in alot of sizes-don't know if you like these, but check the website. They also have 39.5 in navy leather (my return) since I needed the 40.

^^thanks rdgldy. I can't even imagine picking anything else out right now, because I had my heart set on these. The worse part is I ordered them last week from Barneys and the SA sent me PATENT instead of SATIN! I was sooooo disappointed when I opened the box today....and then when I called to get the right ones, she told me they weren't available in my size. Double whammy! (Bare with me as I throw myself a pity party. lol)

oo_let_me_see...it sucks about your shoes. i wanted to suggest trying to see if they have them online. i know that some have had problems with the site but you never know if they have them. i myself was looking for the leopard ones and called every store. the site only had size 6 for a week and now they have more. it doesn't hurt to try. as for they sizing, i am the opposite of many. in satin i go a half size up and in the leather i am tts. so you just can't tell. hope you find them!

I am a 37.5 to 38 in other brands - chloe, jil sander, manolo

and Lanvin flats are good even at 37.5 so I say they're pretty TTS!!

granted though I only have the leather ones.

I live in Dallas. We have a boutique here called Gregory's. There is a second location in Houston. I would suggest giving them a call or visiting their site.
http://www.gregorysshoes.com/

They charge/ send to celebs all over. They will also ship on approval once you become an established client.