has anyone backordered the embroidered maggie?

oxlivhopexo

Jul 1, 2009
ok so im so sure i read somewhere that someone backordered the smaller embroidered maggie in either eggshell or antique rose and its supossed to be available on march 11th? i was told yesterday that it wont be available until may. and i wanted to order it with pce?

I am haveing issuew this this too... I can not figure out what to do about this bag... I want it but I can not get it..

i know it's driving me crazy. im dying to get this bag. ill probably just wait and try to get it with macys friends and family i can probably get it cheaper that way anyways.

i haven't checked if its available to back order, you can call jax and find out, if it is true, you can go to the boutique and have them backorder for you with pce. i only say this because i have done it myself. there are others that say they were able to backorder and then later the sales person will price adjust..

I ordered the embroidered maggie in antique rose, about a month ago from my local full price botique, they placed it on backorder for me, and JAX confirmed that they will be getting it in tomorrow. You can try calling your local botique to backorder it, and then call JAX and they will tell you thats its due in tomororw

I ordered an embroidered Maggie a few weeks ago from JAX and then of course my PCE coupon showed up in the mail a few days later. I went to my local store today and inquired about backordering the Maggie and using the PCE for the purchase. Initially they were unsure if it could be ordered since the stock showed up as "0", but one of the SAs took the time to call JAX. It all worked out and I am really happy with the great customer service. I called JAX later to cancel my full-priced order from a few weeks ago, since I don't need two embroidered Maggies. It's always nice to save some money.

Whats the style number for the Maggies? Sorry, I am to lazy to look it up.:shame:

15026 and it comes in eggshell (sv/e9) and antique rose (sv/nz) (sv/ani)

I was told May...

may is what the system says, but i called jax myself and they said it will be out on march 16th or thereabouts. they put it in the system as a backorder and waived the shipping so i got it with my pce :yahoo:

Mine has been backordered for well over 6 weeks. I called yesterday and they told me it would arrive in the warehouse around March 16, or sometime early next week. The arrival date has changed about 4 times. I'm done calling and asking about it. I figure I'll get it sometime soon, if ever.