Has ANYBODY spotted the Marc By Marc Jacobs Turnlock Faridah Hobo in Mouse Grey?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm dying to own it! Has anyone seen one at Bloomies? I see two on EBAY, but I'd rather get a new one. Thanks so much!

2. i just saw one at the nordstroms in garden city, ny :smile:

3. Thank you. I tried calling today, but someone bought the last one. I'll find one somewhere!:yes:

4. I bought mine at zappos.com but that was a few months ago. I adore it! Good luck and please keep us posted.

Can't Nordstorm locate one for you? I was at the one at the Short Hills Mall in NJ yesterday. I saw a lot of Mouse Grey bags but I didn't look closely to see if they had any Faridah's there.

5. Yes it worked out!!! :tup: I called Bloomingdales in NJ and they had one left, but the SA said it had a huge scratch. She gave me the number to a Bloomingdales in CA, and they had one last one left. Guess there was only about 2 or 3 left in all the Bloomingdales in the US. I called just in the knick of time, whew. I'll post pics when I get her!

6. Great news!! Congrats! :yahoo: