Has anybody seen this...??

Jan 19, 2008
:supacool:I'm new to this forum and a complete newbie to Prada (except for like one pair of sunglasses)...I've seen this purse online, and was wondering if anyone had seen this wallet in real life? If so, whats the inside like? Is it just like one big compartment or does it have card slots etc..?

Also, not specific to this purse, but the material of it....is it durable? Any other thoughts on it?

Thanks alot!!!

Attachments

• prada.JPG
    prada.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 60
i seen this one in person before.. i believe the inside of this is just one big pocket... no card slots.

the leather is very smooth and sleek though.. looks nicer than the pic!

I got mine 2 weeks ago.I love the envelope shape of it so i decided to use it as a clutch.It's not so big tho and it's not small I once went out with my phone a big one, a lipgloss and cards and it didn't make me feel that it's too bulky at all but to be honest don't do that for so long.lol

These are pictures,mine is the big version but you could find it in wallet version as well.

IMG_6123m.jpg

IMG_6126m.jpg

IMG_6128m.jpg

IMG_6131m.jpg

IMG_6147m.jpg

IMG_6135m.jpg

Hope you like it.;)

I saw the wallet version on Bluefly a few weeks ago, but not since then. Keep checking their stock every day as they get things in all day long, so you never know what's going to pop in.