has anybody seen this diorissimo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!
    I just found this picture and i´m wondering what material it is. Is it leather? Has anybody seen this already? And how much is it? It should be from Spring/Summer Season 2014 ..

Attached Files:

2. Tomorrow i go with my husband to the Lake of Zurich an maybe we visit the "Bahnhofstrasse" to watch Dior's window ;))
    I hope i discover that bag!

Claudia

3. This is from Spring/Summer 2014, and its made of crocodile skin.

4. its a white crocodile.. I was asking about the red one, and they told me its about $35,500

5. :shocked::shocked::shocked: ok,thank you!

6. You should get one! The metal handles really make the bag exceptional!

7. I know! But i'm still thinking about it.. As much as its soo pretty, my heart is kinda leaning more toward another, although it isn't exotic but I'm really loving it, just waiting on it now, I placed an order and they said it might take about 10 days to get here.

8. @missk8y
    I was in Zürich yesterday, but i didn't saw that bag at the window, i'm so sorry!

Claudia

IMO, i don't like the handles they look like a mirror... you spend a lot of time to clean them from "Fingertips" ;)

9. no problem "sumsum", it´s out of my price range...

10. Me too ;)