Has anybody seen a Jamie for sale yet?

the seller emailed and said yes i could have it at £210:okay: and she would send me an email address to send funds to then i couldn't have it because her partner was upset at the fact it was a present in 2003 so she is not allowed to sell i was totally ******off the way it was on off on off :cursing::sad:xx

This ebayer has got real problems! She has now listed that item twice. She changed the start price numerous times on both listings. She wouldn't accept offers and then she does accept your offer and now its not for a sale at all.

I don't think I would buy a pencil from her now!!!!!

Its sad but you may have just been saved from a great deal of trouble Bayley!

the seller emailed and said yes i could have it at £210:okay: and she would send me an email address to send funds to then i couldn't have it because her partner was upset at the fact it was a present in 2003 so she is not allowed to sell i was totally ******off the way it was on off on off :cursing::sad:xx

Do not buy when it is not listed and when you have no Paypal-protection!
I think this is a very strange story; like Ali I would not buy anything from her! Be careful!

thanks ladies i will be staying well clear she is stating now she has 2 other jamies too one darwin one congo if i want one of those instead i think not !!!

well out of that one i think i am glad the glace blenheim got picked up by a fellow pf member if you change your mind please give me a shout lol xx

^^^ Blimey that ebayer should make up her mind!!! Its not like she only listed it the once then had regrets is it? Its been on and off ebay for ages now! Best avoided I think.