Has anybody seen a Jamie for sale yet?

are you referring to altering the price all the time?xx

No was referring to what Rascal Cat posted - sometimes sellers start an auction a a high price (say £250) and it doesnt sell. Sometimes if they list it again at a low price (say 99p with a reserve on), then the item actually sells for more than the start price of the first listing... when people have to start bidding that can get the adrenaline going, and the mindset of '' just a bit higher'' :lol::lol:

^^ ah well. Thats a shame really. seems a case of her heart ruling her head! Which may just mean she was just not ready to sell it. I have suffered from that a couple of times. Listing items at higher prices as I love them that much i expected folks to love them that much too and pay that price ha ha..

the plum didn't sell the seller said she would relist it but has now changed gher mind saying she cannot let it go for any less? xx

That AGAIN is exactly what she did last time!

I think she is definitely going to hold out for the money - the need to sell it is not enough. We've both offered her £200 for it - its only £35 under her last starting price but she's obviously not willing to let it go.