Has anybody seen a Jamie for sale yet?

The last time she listed this she started it at £250, then reduced the price to £200 and then I believe it changed again - and all that before the auction had even run its course. It still didn't sell.

Yeah - Maybe she'll think about accepting an offer from me if it doesn't sell again. I contacted her before I went on holiday but she still seems to think that she will get £250 for it. Maybe she will - but not from me!

Yeah probably. Well if it doesn't sell again - I'll see if we can negotiate a price we are both happy with.

To be honest, its not the colour I was after (although its a fantastic colour - and I think my collection could do with some colour and as its not too bright I would use it) if it was Oak or Chocolate then I would probably bid on it.

i like the glace too (missed the blenheim) i have made an offer but she says she reduced the price already ( by £15) price way too high i would have paid what the blenheim was going for ( the one i missed)
is it right jamie retailed at £450?
xx:faint:

i like the glace too (missed the blenheim) i have made an offer but she says she reduced the price already ( by £15) price way too high i would have paid what the blenheim was going for ( the one i missed)
is it right jamie retailed at £450?
xx:faint:

If you're talking about the Plum Glace Jamie on eBay - I offered her £200 when she had it on sale before and she wouldn't accept it. I think she is holding out for more.

She has already reduced the start price to £235 - this is what she did last time it was listed. I think the day before it was due to finish she reduced it to £220 but it still didn't sell.

It will need to be less than that for me to buy it - I'm a bit skint at the moment.

that is what i offered too but she refused i still think she was getting a good deal at that price for an old season ''used bag'' i won't be offering anymore i will hold out for my love of blenheim to come round in a/g i saw one at york about 6 months ago (black)brand new for £195 should have snapped it up then xx

Good idea. If you were just after it because its glace you are better waiting for your Blenheim.

I was really after it because it is a Jamie but its not the colour I want really.

Maybe she'll get lucky and somebody will pay her what she wants for it but it won't be me.

^^Yeah i was watching the jamie (not because i was wanting it - just interested). I think she was way too optimistic with the price. Funny thing is if she had popped in on auction - she may have actually got that price.

i really love the glace but aready have a choccy blenheim so it may be daft to get the same bag again so may watch what she does with her listing and if the price gets to be right i may treat myself to a bit of plum to add to my family x