Has anybody seen a Jamie for sale yet?

May 7, 2007
I'm still looking for an Oak or Chocolate Jamie and I can't believe that there have not been ANY on eBay since I started looking! I'm like a woman possessed - I've been checking everyday at the 'newly listed' items and nothing!

I certainly hope that I haven't missed one in the last 4 weeks I haven't been able to check.

Loads of you have been to outlets - have you seen any there?

Do you know nothing grabbed me at all. Quite diappointed. The only bags i really liked were a choc Elgin ( too big and don't need another large choco bag) and the choco ivy bayswater that i already own!!! Think DH breathed a sigh of relief!

I saw a beautiful old Oak Elgin yesterday and it looked beautiful - I've never really gone for it before (but as I've said before, I need to see if carried by somebody in person before I fall in love with anything).

Not seen one Ali, sorry. I would like an elgin to be my next bag, need a big style this time and I love the understatedness of the design.

Did you have a good holiday?

The worst thing is that I have recently sold a few of my other bags and I have the money now to buy a Jamie! I know that when I eventually find one I won't have the money (still, I'll get one anyway somehow!).

Thanks - this is the same lady that tried to sell it before. It didn't sell and I made her an offer but she refused. Maybe I'll watch it and see what happens.

Cheers for letting me know.