Has anybody seen a Jamie for sale yet?

May 7, 2007
The last time she listed this she started it at £250, then reduced the price to £200 and then I believe it changed again - and all that before the auction had even run its course. It still didn't sell.

May 7, 2007
Yeah - Maybe she'll think about accepting an offer from me if it doesn't sell again. I contacted her before I went on holiday but she still seems to think that she will get £250 for it. Maybe she will - but not from me!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
^^ she didnt last time though! Probably hoping that someone new will pop up who is willing to pay that price....

May 7, 2007
Yeah probably. Well if it doesn't sell again - I'll see if we can negotiate a price we are both happy with.

To be honest, its not the colour I was after (although its a fantastic colour - and I think my collection could do with some colour and as its not too bright I would use it) if it was Oak or Chocolate then I would probably bid on it.

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i like the glace too (missed the blenheim) i have made an offer but she says she reduced the price already ( by £15) price way too high i would have paid what the blenheim was going for ( the one i missed)
is it right jamie retailed at £450?
xx:faint:

May 7, 2007
i like the glace too (missed the blenheim) i have made an offer but she says she reduced the price already ( by £15) price way too high i would have paid what the blenheim was going for ( the one i missed)
is it right jamie retailed at £450?
xx:faint:
If you're talking about the Plum Glace Jamie on eBay - I offered her £200 when she had it on sale before and she wouldn't accept it. I think she is holding out for more.

She has already reduced the start price to £235 - this is what she did last time it was listed. I think the day before it was due to finish she reduced it to £220 but it still didn't sell.

It will need to be less than that for me to buy it - I'm a bit skint at the moment.

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
that is what i offered too but she refused i still think she was getting a good deal at that price for an old season ''used bag'' i won't be offering anymore i will hold out for my love of blenheim to come round in a/g i saw one at york about 6 months ago (black)brand new for £195 should have snapped it up then xx

May 7, 2007
Good idea. If you were just after it because its glace you are better waiting for your Blenheim.

I was really after it because it is a Jamie but its not the colour I want really.

Maybe she'll get lucky and somebody will pay her what she wants for it but it won't be me.

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
^^Yeah i was watching the jamie (not because i was wanting it - just interested). I think she was way too optimistic with the price. Funny thing is if she had popped in on auction - she may have actually got that price.

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i really love the glace but aready have a choccy blenheim so it may be daft to get the same bag again so may watch what she does with her listing and if the price gets to be right i may treat myself to a bit of plum to add to my family x