Has Anybody Purchased Anything From Exactbagz.com

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just made a purchase from EXACTBAGZ.COM
    Has anybody purchased from them before.
    I just bought a Large Yves Saint Laurent in White from them.
    Just making sure my order goes alright. Thanks:smile:

2. These are counterfeit bags!

3. Yes, i bought them as a 7 star replicas, it looks like a very good fake..

4. We do not support the purchase of fakes here - they are ILLEGAL and GROSS! Plus, you've posted this question about 7 times in 7 different forums here. Duplicate posts are NOT ALLOWED.

5. sorry, i just wanted to know if anybody already bought a bag from them, for me i really cant afford a real handbag, so i stick witht he 7 star bags, no one knows the diffrence anyway..

6. and i did not post it 7 times only twice

7. I count 3. And YES, we do know the difference.

8. 4 times - and we do know the difference. Not interested in your fakes.

9. OMG what the hell is wrong with you, just one simple question about a handbag i bought and your about kill me.. get a life:throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

10. No one is trying to kill you. We're just trying to educate you about fakes. You'd be better off to buy a less expensive brand that is authentic. Plus, we've had a lot of trolls "asking" about a website when they're really trying to advertise.

11. I'm done here.

12. ok, i get it, am sorry for that, its just i really didnt know i was going to be attacked by all these "AUTHENTIC BAG FREAKS" i guess you only post things about real bags, oo well:rolleyes:

13. That is correct--we are interested in authentic bags only.

14. We should probably contact a mod to close this thread. I saw this thread in Hermes just 2 minutes ago.

diadia1450, kellybag was really nice to you and welcomed you to the PF and informed you that we don't support websites like those.

15. I counted a MINIMUM of 6 times you posted their link - THAT'S SPAM.
    Buh-BYE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice