Has anybody heard of Answer Plastic Surgery

yasminn_n

Nov 10, 2012
They are active, I consulted with their head english consultant Tony Medina (who also runs a ps tourism company that assists foreigners - "Seoul Guide Medical" which is similar to docfinder etc). He's a native Canadian and is therefore fluent in english and was really helpful when I was consulting with him, since I couldn't find much information on their clinic at the time I decided not to go with them however, just due to lack of knowledge.

They did a video with a Korean youtube duo BapMokja and Haeppy:

Hope this helps!

Reactions: jacobjarred30

jacobjarred30

Nov 19, 2016
They are active, I consulted with their head english consultant Tony Medina (who also runs a ps tourism company that assists foreigners - "Seoul Guide Medical" which is similar to docfinder etc). He's a native Canadian and is therefore fluent in english and was really helpful when I was consulting with him, since I couldn't find much information on their clinic at the time I decided not to go with them however, just due to lack of knowledge.

They did a video with a Korean youtube duo BapMokja and Haeppy:

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! Have you found a clinic yet? Tony knows all about the bad clinics.

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Wanna hear about Answer too. Only heard of people going there for lips or treatment, nothing for PS though