Has ANYBODY Heard from charleston-mom ?? - I miss her

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi everyone, has anyone heard from the member "charleston-mom" she hasnt posted since june, I dont want to PM her incase she is busy or has any personal problems.

I would just like to know she is ok, she made Amazing posts in the LV section. Maybe I took her for granted and we didnt PM eachother that often. I keep thinking "is she ok". I just wish she would come back.

If anybody has heard/spoken to her please let me know. Maybe she has moved on from bags but I just miss her personality around here. :heart:

Hi everyone! I think I was around some this summer, but had a gastric bypass in August and things were a little wild before that. I had some severe complications from a prior adjustable laparoscopic banding and my stomach was dying - had to have revision surgery - was quite ill - near death actually. I'm doing just great now - Have lost 57 pounds since surgery, only 50 more to go - to goal of size 2.

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I've missed you all!

Great to hear from you! Wow you have had a lot on your plate, but I'm so glad that you are better. Congrats on the amount of weight you have lost and good luck with the rest you want to loose, not much further to go!!