Has anybody had experience dealing with http://www.hardlyeverwornit.com?

Mar 26, 2009
Especially selling with them? I am trying to find a good resell site within the EU. It's free to list there but they hold the money until you dispatch the bag to the buyer. Then they take 15% + VAT in commission.

Thank you in advance!

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
I have not Heard of them until now. I just registered with them, 15% sounds reasonable to me, most other consignment sites charge 30% or more.

soleilbrun

O.G.
May 17, 2010
Brussels, Belgium
I've used them before. I don't use them often because traffic is slow, commission is high and no way to block non paying bidders. I had that happen to me 2 times on the site. My items took a long time to sell and many are still sitting there. Just add the commission into the final price you'd like to take home. I don't know how they respond in the event of disputes as I only had happy customers.
I have also purchased with them and gotten great deals that were as described.

Good luck.

Mar 26, 2009
I'm in the US, and haven't used them, but here is a (somewhat) recent thread reviewing the site:

Hardly Ever Worn It resale site - avoid
I've used them before. I don't use them often because traffic is slow, commission is high and no way to block non paying bidders. I had that happen to me 2 times on the site. My items took a long time to sell and many are still sitting there. Just add the commission into the final price you'd like to take home. I don't know how they respond in the event of disputes as I only had happy customers.
I have also purchased with them and gotten great deals that were as described.

Good luck.
Thanks for sharing the information! The problem described in the other thread was exactly my biggest concern over the site. Very disappointing... now I don't even want to try because my items are fairly high valued.