Has anybody fallen off the Mulberry banned sofa?

I swear my DH can smell a new bag arriving before I even leave the car park at Shepton Mallet!
I just go for the brazen approach now - the 'yeah it's a new bag, so????' then a come hither look and other parts of his body take over and the bag is forgotten!!

Here's SJ bringing a new bag into the house!!!

She says " I bought a new bag, so what??? Do YOU really mind???"

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Here's SJ bringing a new bag into the house!!!

She says " I bought a new bag, so what??? Do YOU really mind???"

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
OMG so THATS what I've been doing wrong! Love it SJ, I'm going to try that, next time; I've just bought ANOTHER winter coat and ANOTHER new pram and have been wondering how to broach the subject with OH when the packages arrive :shame:

I swear my DH can smell a new bag arriving before I even leave the car park at Shepton Mallet!
I just go for the brazen approach now - the 'yeah it's a new bag, so????' then a come hither look and other parts of his body take over and the bag is forgotten!![/quote]

So thats what Im doing wrong then :idea: Before I knew it I found myself denying that I had bought an oak ledbury and passed it off as some clothes that I bought 'just to try' ( because he knows I send a lot of clothes back :nuts:)... think I need an alternative approach :P