has anybody bought from authentic_lvlady.

I got my vanilla speedy, the description is accurate, except there is a bit of a moth ball smell to it.. Its not that she put moth balls in the bag, but its more like the bag was in a closet or room that had moth balls in it, which is common for people in Hong Kong to do. I've had it aired out, with Dryer sheets and the smell is quickly fading, and its only been a few hours. I think after a day or two it should be all aired out.. I'm pretty satisfied, very fast shipping. She shipped it on Saturday and I got it Today Tuesday.

Yeah, I have bought a couple of bags from her... had it authenticated at the LV Forum and always checked out well with the experts there.

Customer Service-wise.. she does come off as a lil mean (rude is not the word I would describe her attitude. LOL), but at least her stuffs are all authentic.

I think that a lot of Americans (and maybe other nationalities) don't understand that it is common in Hong Kong to use mothballs because of the climate. The smell of the moth balls does dissipate.

I have purchased my Stephen Sprouse LV Graffiti bag from her, and I have also purchased a couple of Balenciaga bags from her. None of them had the moth ball smell, and they were as described. Shipping was very reasonable. I was very pleased with all of the transactions.

I wanted to buy a black MC Noe from her, but I talked to a few ppl who also bought from her and heard about the moth ball/musty smell, so I decided not to buy.
One thing I can't deal with is odor! :yucky: