Has any tried Philosophy A Few..

1. Good Men? I have some of their gloss, but really am wanting this strictly for the Milk Man. I am trying to justify buying the set for one gloss. Anybody tried these? What do you think? I also was liking the Lemon Custard gloss they had last time I was in Sephora, but didn't get one because I thought I really didn't need any more lip gloss. Now I want them both. :rolleyes: I hate it when I do that. Someone please tell me they are a must have or that they are gross, so I will either order them or get over it!:yes:

2. OMG! This is freaky...I'm watching QVC and this set is on right now!! I think the set is adorable. I haven't tried these scents but I've tried other Philosophy lip shines and I love their smells!! You can always use the other two as stocking stuffers. I've given them before in Christmas gifts. :yes:

3. Done...sold...LOL....I was thinking the same thing. I always do my sister and mom's stocking, so maybe they would like the gingerbread and bubblegum!!
    Sephora, look out!

4. Woohoo! I happened into the Steals and Deals before I ordered all the glosses and even got myself 20% off with the friends and family coupon code!!! YAY!!!!
    (I also used this as an excuse to get my GoSmile compact and GOsmile toothpaste set!)
    Djgirl is very happy now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice