has any one tried the new Givenchy mascara

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
    it looks kinda silly the brush is odd
    anyone try it yet?

2. I was just thinking about buying it..........

curious to see some feedback!!!

3. Yes, I have it. The more I use it the more I like it. I usually put it on then use a clean mascara brush to separate the lashes more. Check the Review section...I'm sure someone has done a review or two.

4. I have it and I love it. But it's definitely a night-time look. I typically wear DiorShow for daytime, but this outglams DiorShow.

5. I was just thinking of getting this:smile: Can't wait to try it!

6. i have (in the reviews thread)! and i posted photos too :P. i guess i'll post them again here :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow! Those are amazing results. How exactly do you use that brush? And what eyeshadow are you wearing? :biggrin:

8. I just got mine in the mail yesterday - I can't wait to try it!

9. I absolutely love the Givenchy Eye Fly. It's my fav. This one looks very interesting. I want to see it in person. Maybe I'll make a trip to Sephora. Hope everyone that has gotten/is getting the new stuff will post how they like it. I'm very curious.

10. i've been contemplating making this purchase too! if this stuff beats diorshow, it must be good!! oo now i am def getting it this wkend :woohoo:

11. Whoa, those are amazing results! I have the regular Givenchy mascara and swear by it...but this is awesome!

12. Here's another pic I found. Pretty impressive....

Attached Files:

13. I should add that I keep nicking myself in the eye with the brush. Just a warning.

14. I'm tempted to try this mascara but I already have long lashes...I don't want them to look ridiculously long.

15. I have this and it's wonderful. I didn't find the brush difficult to use at all and the results are amazing. The shape of the brush really helps you get into the corners. Looooove it!!!!!!