Has any body got the sobe clutch in epi electric what are your thoughts?

I don't own this clutch but I have seen it IRL and it's gorgeous, but beljwl is correct, it's very small. I didn't know it came in epi electric, I bet that's gorgeous! I have a few slg's in black epi electric and I LOVE them! If you live near a boutique you should check out the Sobe, it might be perfect for what you need!

I have Sobe in amarante and LOVE it! It's one of my favorite pieces. It's gorgeous. I can fit lip gloss, mascara, cles (filled with cards), keys, mirror, google phone,,, the epi electric is gorgeous. You should get it. It's coming out in amarante with a tortoise/leopard buckle. I'm gonna have to buy it. Hubby won't be happy. Lol.

Hi!

I was thinking of getting this clutch and was wondering if you could perhaps fit a small canon digital camera inside of it? When I go out I like to take my camera and have a hard time finding a clutch that can fit that, plus ID, as well as keys (which are in a 4 key holder) and a lipstick...

I like the sleek look of this clutch and prefer to get it..if it looks like it won't suit my needs my alternative is the Chanel timeless caviar clutch.

Any input would be appreciated because I would have to order it sight unseen to secure it because there is no LV boutique in my city..

Thanks!

^oh I just realized...I would also like to carry my cell phone in there too (Blackberry Bold)...hopefully that's not wishing too much!

I checked out the Sobe clubhouse but unfortunately there are not any pictures showing content

Thanks again!

Here are the pics, there is still plenty of room for my iphone (used it to take the pic) and for my keys which I forgot to add... the Blackberry is a curve not sure if it differs much in size to the Bold, I also carry hand sanitizer and a mirror in it and it closes fine with no bulging!

Thank you so much!!!! :hugs:I appreciate you taking the time to post the photo - it is so helpful!! I am going to try to order the clutch this week!!! :yahoo:

Here are the pics, there is still plenty of room for my iphone (used it to take the pic) and for my keys which I forgot to add... the Blackberry is a curve not sure if it differs much in size to the Bold, I also carry hand sanitizer and a mirror in it and it closes fine with no bulging!

I have this bag, as shown in my Avitar. I got it the day that it came out (My SA talked me into it). I seem to be able to put my basic necessities in there for an evening out, including my Blackberry Storm, my key pouch, (or what I call Cles, which basically holds my ID, credit card, money), my glasses, my compact, and my keys. I can probably fit in a slim digital camera instead of my compact. I do really love it. It's beautiful and I'm glad I got it. I'll try and take photos possibly tomorrow. Hope that helps.

Yes that would help!! Thanks so much! It just makes me feel so much better to order it without trying it on in the boutique first...

I do have one last question...does the black EE show fingerprints very easily? I was just curious with it being a hand held clutch if this is an issue or not.

PS. I have been drooling over the Sobe in your avtar forever!! If no one replied I was contemplating pm'ing you randomly!! :P

I have this bag, as shown in my Avitar. I got it the day that it came out (My SA talked me into it). I seem to be able to put my basic necessities in there for an evening out, including my Blackberry Storm, my key pouch, (or what I call Cles, which basically holds my ID, credit card, money), my glasses, my compact, and my keys. I can probably fit in a slim digital camera instead of my compact. I do really love it. It's beautiful and I'm glad I got it. I'll try and take photos possibly tomorrow. Hope that helps.

Ok, here are my photos. I had no problem loading up my Sobe with the following: Chanel compact, Blackberry Storm, MAC lipstick, reading glasses, car key/chain. I tried that all in there 2 different ways and both ways fit well. It's not tight in there and it's not stuffed. I have no problem at all closing the bag with the magnetic closure, you see in one photo. And in the other photo you can see the size of the Cles (or some call it key pouch), which I use for my money, ID, and credit card in a bag like this. It's thin. I can take my compact out and very easily place in my little Cannon digital camera (I could not take a photo of this, as I didn't have another camera to do it!). I could probably shift things to add the camera in with my other things, but then it could be tight. As for finger prints, I don't notice them too much on the outside of the bag and don't really worry about it. I notice more finger prints on the inside flap, as it's very smooth patent leather. But who cares about what the inside looks like regarding finger prints. I'll still wipe it off at the end of the night when putting it away with the cloth that comes with it. Hope this helps. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1638.JPG
    IMG_1638.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG