Has all of these sales & this website in general....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. MADE ANYONE CRAZY, OBSESSING AND BROKE???????

I LOVE this website - but I think my bank account and happiness were more
    plentiful before I met it, unfortunately.

Lately I can't stop thinking about bag and sales. WTH!!!
    I'm thinking I need help. Do we obsess over this website because
    we have addictive personalities? I'm not usually like this!

2. let me tell you....i should really be working. I check this site and sales ALL THE TIME. while at work...as soon as I get home...I am really beginning to question my sanity....It is such a rush though to get an awesome bag at a retarded price.....I think the first step is admitting you have problem....I am just glad I am not the only one !

3. yes!!!! i have been obsessed with lv since reading the boards. my mom thinks i'm nuts. it's a little scary.

on the upside, i want a new lv bag so bad i have been better about buying other things but on the other hand i have no desire to shop for the holidays! lol

4. I like reading this blog it's fun and sometimes when you have nothing to do at work.....it passes your time. On the other hand....I never even considered buying a Balenciaga bag before and now after reading the posts on this forum......I am dying to purchase one when I visit New york the holidays...So i think this forum is definately bad for your bank account :lol:

5. I agree, this site is putting me in debt, but I can't stop either. I keep wanting more! Could be worse though, we could be a bunch of crackheads. lol.

6. Crack would probably be cheaper! haha

7. I keep refresing this page every 5 minutes. This paper that I'm writing is supposed to take me less than an hour. Except - after 2 hrs, I'm not even half way done because I've got 5 windows open of sites with sales and full carts.

booohooo..

8. exactly. I am totally nonproductive and broke. bad combination.

9. it's purse $%^ (ryhmes with corn). seriously.

10. :roflmfao:

HILARIOUS!!!

11. seriously, i've been checking this site and looking for deals CONSTANTLY!! I don't get as much work done in the past few days and I see my credit card bill climbing and climbing....

I'm so addicted~~~

12. i swear it is. i love it but all the modeling pics. it's sort of hilarious.

13. This site has definitely made me broke. i see sales that i would have never known of and then i HAVE to shop. its sick. that said its saved me money too.

14. whew. i thought i killed this thread.

15. AGREED!! I spent over $150 at Kiehls. Hello, Kiehls?!?! But i keep thinking, oh it's such a great deal or OMG this is a steal. At one point last week I had ever purchase justified.

This week, I'm seeing my CC statements and I'm like, Oh right, it all adds up.