Harvey nichols

Hi Guns,
The SA in Edin told me a few bags would go in the sales at 20 or 30 % off, they didn't have many though. Was there something in particular you were looking for?

Not sure Smally, got a bit of money to spend so fancied dipping my toe in the Bal water. Been looking at the city or work.

Problem is Mulberry opens at 9am and Harvey Nichols opens at 10am, will be going to the M sale first and not sure whether to hold out for Bal or buy something in M.

Meh, difficult decisions.

When I was in on wed the SA wasn't sure what was going into the sale but she did say there wasn't much left. She did have a blue lavande part time with RGGH which is a gorgeous bag, it was in the discount event last week so might make the sale.

hi guys! sorry to hijack the thread, but noticed both of you were in Edinburgh/Scotland. Was just wondering if you guys have any idea if the Brogues City is available at Harvey Nichols and at what price? Thanks!

thanks for that, I went in today since I didn't have any plans and decided to take the weather by the horns and hope that it wouldn't be crazy busy. the SA there was quite uppity (literally had her nose up and looked down at me!) and wasn't as friendly as some of the other SAs I've chatted with at HN before. I asked her about the Brogues and she said 'No' when I asked if they still had them because I couldn't see them :blah: then I asked if there were any other places where I can check in Edinburgh and she said 'No, but other stores might have it, like in London' and gave me a tight smile when I said thanks and left! grrrrrrrrrr, makes me feel like I might be better off buying it from the Bal website when I have the money saved up!

anyway, there are still some Bal products on sale at HN! there were some clutch bags (2 black Papier ones) a beige coloured make up bag, a few pony haired multicoloured camo print like City that was going for approx £860ish. it's on a small glass display stand (top shelf) near the side entrance facing LV if anybody wants to grab some bargains!