Harvey Nichols to Canada?

Kayceedee88

Mar 15, 2018
I want to order a YSL bag from Harvey Nichols and I’m in Canada. The website states that there are no additional fees upon receipt of the item which is great. I cannot find any information about their return policy. Do they offer free returnf from Canada or North America? There isn’t much reviews about them online either. Can anybody provide some good/bad feedback when ordering from them?
Thanks so much.

Glam80

Sep 3, 2019
Harvey Nichols is one of the top luxury houses in London (similar to Selfridges or Harrods). I live in the UK so can't help you with info regarding the international shipping/returns but the national delivery/returns are brilliant. I've purchased many things from HN through many years and have never had any issue. Hope that helps a little :smile: X

Reactions: Kayceedee88

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I want to order a YSL bag from Harvey Nichols and I’m in Canada. The website states that there are no additional fees upon receipt of the item which is great. I cannot find any information about their return policy. Do they offer free returnf from Canada or North America? There isn’t much reviews about them online either. Can anybody provide some good/bad feedback when ordering from them?
Thanks so much.
I googled and found this...
https://www.harveynichols.com/int/info/help/returns/how-to-return-your-order/

Reactions: Kayceedee88