Harry Winston Pendant - Which One?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The sunflower is more unique and very pretty.

2. I love the sunflower!

3. I love the sunflower....very classic & can be worn for decades with any style.

Miss Happy likes this.
  4. Love them both! Would love to know the pricing if you don't mind sharing

tbbbjb and Miss Happy like this.
  5. Actually, I was confused as to which was which...I think the Forget Me Not is more unique and unusual. The Sunflower is a very common style...I have one myself with a pink sapphire from another jeweler and I never wear it.

6. mmgoodies,

The sapphire pendants that I am considering are each priced between $5000 - $10,000.

Jinsun likes this.
  7. I love the forget me not [emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

wee drop o bush, Miss Happy and ulla like this.
  8. So expensive. You could have them custom made for so much less!

Lemonmint, lulu_ma and Shopgirl1996 like this.
  9. Thanks! That's what I expected.

10. Holy crap! I LOVE BOTH! can you get both? lol

Miss Happy likes this.
  11. I like the forget me not

Miss Happy likes this.
  12. To be frank, both are common designs which can be custom made at a fraction of its price. If I were to pick one, it’s Sunflower as the diamonds bring out the sapphire

13. baglover4ever,

Having both pendants would be fun, but I am going to limit myself to purchasing one of them.

14. Darn! you wear both very well! Here is my opinion... The forget me not is beautiful. I think at first, it didn't look that special, but the more I look at it, the more beautiful I think it gets. I kind of got lost in the sapphires. Whereas the sunflower is so sparkly. I can tell it's a Harry Winston w/o you saying it. They have a way of making the surrounding diamonds so eye-catching.

Miss Happy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice