Harry Tortoise, a reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me introduce to you Harry Tortoise.

[​IMG]

My 18th Birthday present from my parents, now 9 years old Harry is still very much a loved member of the family. Moving with me from my parents house to my student flat to my mother-in-laws (while I lived there during my 3rd year at uni) and now settled in with my fiancee, dog and cat.

I saw these shoes on sale a little while ago, and as a student couldn't really afford them. So after alot of searching they eventually came up on ebay:biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Tortoise print VP (excuse my bedding, wish I'd pulled it tighter!!)

6. very beautiful color! haven't seen these before

7. Beautiful! The VP is such a classic style, but the tortoise gives them a fun twist. Can we get some modeling shots...? What does Harry think of them?? ;)

8. a classic style that i love

9. Love Harry and ofcourse your new beautiful shoes!!!
    Congrats!!!!

10. Oh, they are stunning! Bet Harry thinks he has two new friends! Modeling pics:nuts:

11. Both of your babies are precious! Congrats!

12. Gorgeous shoes and Harry is great, too! Congrats!

13. Great peep toes and gold tips make them stunning, congrats! ;)
    Harry is so lovely :tender:
    Modeling pics please...:woohoo:

14. Nice to meet you Harry! What a cutie:smile: congrats on the tortoise VPs, they're beautiful!

15. Your VPs are very pretty! Harry is also gorgeous.