Harry Potter "Puckers Up" For His First TV Kiss With Cho Chang !

Jan 23, 2006
Harry Potter star makes the most of his first on-screen kiss

:love:

Romantic interlude: Harry Potter gets to grips with Cho Chang (Katie Leung) in the next Hogwarts movie

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has revealed how much he enjoyed his first on-screen kiss.

He gets to lock lips with co-star Katie Leung who plays his Hogwart's crush Cho Chang.
The romantic moment will be seen in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", the fifth film in the hugely successful series.
Daniel denied that he needed 30 attempts to get the kiss right - but admitted he enjoyed the moment.
He said: "It would have been more nerve wracking if I was doing it with someone I didn't like.
"It was reported that we did a huge amount of takes, but actually you do that number on any scene.
"Once you have covered it from all the camera angles you've done about 30 takes.
"But because it's the kiss, it was sort of made out that I had requested to do well over 30 takes." Daniel said he expects many Harry Potter fans cannot wait to see on the screen smooch.
"I guess if there's one thing that people will be coming to see the film for, it will be the kiss," he said.
The character of Cho first appeared in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Unknown actress Katie Leung,18, from Motherwell, Scotland, won the part after an open audition. She played Harry's first real love in the film.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens next July.
Preview clips of the eagerly awaited film are being screened in the UK and US.

Daniel said fans of JK Rowling's books will see how he has changed in the latest installment.

He will battle two new enemies and Daniel said the dark side of wizardry will be evident in the film. "Harry is waking up to the fact that life is very hard and people can be very nasty to each other and can do terrible things," he said in an interview with a US newspaper

And in the film after that, there'll be more snogging ... with GINNY!!!

Call me weird, but I must be the only person who doesn't like to see on-screen kisses ... :sweatdrop:

*unless it's two hot guys*