Harry Potter Book 7 Title Announced!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The title of Book 7 has been announced on Muggle Net MuggleNet | The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site, and it's:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

People are saying a release date should be announced soon (rumors are that it will be 07/07/07)!

Who's excited!?:yahoo:

2. ME!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Biggest HP fan over here!!!:nuts:

3. Yahooo! Thanks for the news. My 18 year old and I were just talking about this yesterday!

4. I am a closeted HP fan. I go to Borders at midnight and last time I took my daughter's book - I had to read it first. She said I need to buy my own this time around.

5. I'm looking forward to it!!!
    I keep meaning to reread them all in preparation of 7's release, so I better get started!

6. I'm excited!!!!

7. I love Harry Potter! When they first came out, I thought they were kid's books and then started reading my nephews and now have read them all and seen all the movies:yes:

8. OOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!! I can't wait!

9. Very excited for the release!!!:wlae:

10. i'm soooo excited! can't wait for this final series and the latest movie too :yahoo:

11. :yahoo: YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! SOOOO EXITED!!!!!:yahoo:
    how long after the release date does the special editions come out??
    does anyone know?:smile:

12. Yay!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I cannot wait for the last book to be released!!! Once I know the date, I am going to start re-reading all six of the books so everything is fresh in my mind. :biggrin:

13. Oooo, I can't wait!!!!!!!

14. aaah!! so exciting!! :nuts:

although, after this one there's no more. :crybaby: i guess i'll have to savor it instead of reading it straight through in one night like i usually do.

15. I had no patience playing Hangman, so I just scrolled to the bottom of the article!

It's the most sinister sounding title out of all of them!

I can't wait. (I'm going to have to order the American version. All my other books are, and I want the matching set!)