Harry and David's 50% off pears plus free shipping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Plus, code KA1 will get you another 10% off

2. Thank you! Great winter surprise to send.

3. Just sent to my college daughter for Valentines Day......instead of Candy :smile:

4. :tup: Thank you! Sent a random gift to my in-laws.

5. #6 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    I typed in 'free ship' and 'freeship' in the code and neither seemed to work?

was anyone able to use it?

EDIT: I went all the way through the order process, it added shipping. I went back to my cart and started over and was able to enter 'FREESHIP' as the code. Weird.

Anyway, thank you OP for posting this deal, I sent my mother some for v-day!

6. #7 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    ^According to the website, the code is SHIPFREE.

Thanks again Britt! I just ordered using both codes and paid only $13.72.

7. Thanks. Just sent out a few gift boxes (as well as one for me). Order page wouldn't allow two codes (SHIPFREE and KA1), but for some reason the final checkout page deducted an additional 10%...

8. OMG I'm so silly!! the first time I did "FREESHIP" and the second time I did "SHIPFREE" and that's why it worked!! my mistake

Also to use both codes, checkout, use KA1 and then get to the end, then go back to your cart and enter SHIPFREE

You'll get both.. my pears were sent for $13.45! :tup:

9. I think I was charged $.27 sales tax which explains the $13.72 for my order. I'm already salivating just thinking about these pears...they are delicious!!!

10. I love these offers! Harry and David fruit is the best! I'm sending MYSELF pears for Valentines Day!

11. Great deal--thanks, OP! I got me some pears too. I've never tried the Harry & David ones before, but have heard such good things about them. Can't wait!

12. I'm in Hawaii and I still end up having to pay $9.95, even after the free shipping. Bummer!

13. Thanks for sharing. These are the sweetest pears I've ever tasted.

14. The 50% sale just ended a few minutes ago. It's now 33%.