Harrods

Not too sure about mark downs, but for reward card members I received this:

With an extra 10% off* most Sale and non-Sale items, there's never been a better time to shop at Harrods.

This offer is available exclusively to Harrods Rewards members, so remember to use your Rewards card every time you shop.

Online: Thursday 31st December 2015 to Sunday 3rd January 2016 In-store: Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd January 2016

Thanks am hoping for a bit extra reductions plus 10%too 😁!!

Ok, I ordered a handbag from Harrods on Jan 1st and the order status stayed as "Goods Issue" for 3 days now. So I called them today and apparently my order has not been shipped yet. It has been 5 days and my package is still sitting in their warehouse somewhere. I asked them if it can be shipped out today, they said they cannot guarantee that.....

I wish I saw this thread before placing order from Harrods.

Urghhhhh....

Ok, I ordered a handbag from Harrods on Jan 1st and the order status stayed as "Goods Issue" for 3 days now. So I called them today and apparently my order has not been shipped yet. It has been 5 days and my package is still sitting in their warehouse somewhere. I asked them if it can be shipped out today, they said they cannot guarantee that.....

I wish I saw this thread before placing order from Harrods.

Urghhhhh....
Hi, I understand your frustration, I ordered my bag 30th and it was only delivered yesterday, under the goods issued note it said track item once they had shipped it. It came with parcel force. I'm sure it will be worth the wait but it's pretty poor for a big company like them.

Hi, I understand your frustration, I ordered my bag 30th and it was only delivered yesterday, under the goods issued note it said track item once they had shipped it. It came with parcel force. I'm sure it will be worth the wait but it's pretty poor for a big company like them.

Thanks. I guess I just have to wait for a bit longer. But I won't place another order with Harrods for sure.

Glad you finally got your bag. :smile: