Harrods chanel Black chevron reissue

berri

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Help! I just opened my new 225 black chevron reissue from harrods and it came with the black seasonal dust bag. I spoke to the supervisor and he is INSISTING that that is how it is and the they don’t come with the white dust bag because it’s a seasonal piece. I don’t know what to do [emoji24]

I’ve just spoken to Chanel new Bond Street and they’ve now confirmed that they don’t give the white dustbag with the seasonal versions of the iconic bags-at least in the U.K. I bought a chevron jumbo with black hardware in 2015 and it came in the white dust bag. I guess they’ve changed their policy?? I’ve just seen no many unboxing of seasonal classics in they’ve always come in the white classic dustbag. I feel like I’ve been robbed of the experience...

I bought Reissue 18S chevron so black from the boutique and it came with white dust bag. My SA said it’s a limited edition, I guess a seasonal bag is what she meant. However, I really like the burgundy in yours. Mine is black all over. I wouldn’t care that much for the dust bag. Enjoy yours, she’s gorgeous!

Here’s mine
407AA313-77DA-4F71-8002-C87A07A4011D.jpeg

I bought Reissue 18S chevron so black from the boutique and it came with white dust bag. My SA said it’s a limited edition, I guess a seasonal bag is what she meant. However, I really like the burgundy in yours. Mine is black all over. I wouldn’t care that much for the dust bag. Enjoy yours, she’s gorgeous!

Here’s mine
View attachment 4031648
Your bag is amazing! Congrats!! The 17k is the same code as the 18s (at least the code I quoted for the 17k bag is the same as the 18s on the website) but I would have also been happy either with black or burgundy interior! Is yours the 227?

My 17K so black chevron 226 came with the white dust bag but I think it would look better with the black dust bag you got since it matches the bag. You shouldn't worry too much. :smile:

I love your bag! If you want your white dustbag, they should give you one. They have plenty of these in the back; you just need to find a SA that will give you one.

Thank you guys for your comments. Its very reassuring. It wasn’t just the dustbag they didn’t give-it was the booklet for iconic bags that comes with a card with your details and the bag code written on it, plus the felt piece between the flaps. I also found an SA in Manchester who agreed (she was confused as well) to provide all these things. I can’t wait to start wearing it!

Your bag is amazing! Congrats!! The 17k is the same code as the 18s (at least the code I quoted for the 17k bag is the same as the 18s on the website) but I would have also been happy either with black or burgundy interior! Is yours the 227?

Thank you guys for your comments. Its very reassuring. It wasn’t just the dustbag they didn’t give-it was the booklet for iconic bags that comes with a card with your details and the bag code written on it, plus the felt piece between the flaps. I also found an SA in Manchester who agreed (she was confused as well) to provide all these things. I can’t wait to start wearing it!
Thank you so much! Mine is 226

Reactions: BUIGOVA