Harrods - birkin and kelly

Oct 29, 2010
Hi i would like to know do harrods sell birkin and kelly bags? Because whenever i go i never see them, i always tend tonsee their wallets, belts, scarves and their other bags.

Where is the best place to buy birkin from in london?

They do have birkin and Kelly but only in the back. You always have to ask them. If you are not a known customer they might say no, but they are a lot more accommodating than the boutiques on bond street and sloane street.

London is a difficult place to get a birkin unless you know SAs well. So the best thing is build up a good relation with a SA at either bond street or sloane street.

Good luck!

How easy is it to score a Birkin or Kelly at the Heathrow Airport?

Heathrow don't sell Birkins or Kellys.

With regards to the best boutique to get a B or K from, I think it totally depends on which SA you deal with in any of the boutiques rather than the whole store itself. I believe Little H has posted some London SA infromation in the shopping thread on recommended SA's around the world. The inventory has been pretty dismal in the UK lately so don't be surprised if they say no .

Heathrow don't sell Birkins or Kellys.

With regards to the best boutique to get a B or K from, I think it totally depends on which SA you deal with in any of the boutiques rather than the whole store itself. I believe Little H has posted some London SA infromation in the shopping thread on recommended SA's around the world. The inventory has been pretty dismal in the UK lately so don't be surprised if they say no .

Thanks so much for the info

Harrods will display their birkin / kelly if they have. i got a birkin and a kelly from harrods. but either you come in the morning or later in the afternoon. i don't like to go to sloane/ bond street coz they always hide bags inside and its just depend on your relationship with your SA. honestly, if you don't wanna waste time talking to the SA just go to harrods and look what they have in the display... (make sure you come early)

Every time I go to harrods and ask for birkin or lindy. The SAs always say "We put everything on the display. These are all we have." For example last week I went to harrods I got the same answer even I was looking for a key holder only. And the woman next to me got the same answer too when she asked for anymore wallet. I did have a chance to meet a croc b on display few months back but I know I wont buy it so I didn't ask the SA if that is available for sale.